Wednesday, October 15, 2014

< 韓舍朗 Sarangchae > by SPD4459 City Diner at YTM


When we talk about food at Hau Fook Street, most of us may think of H8 (a new landmark) immediately and normally forget the restaurant we everyday passed by. SO today i'm going to talk about this small Korean restaurant located at the middle of Hau Fook Street. 

每次講起厚福街, 大家通常都會即刻諗到H8, 呢棟新嘅建築物係一棟食肆大廈, 但往往都忘記左街上到有正野食! 今日同大家去韓舍朗

The first little cute thing here, it has a coffee machine that served free coffee to the customers which it was exactly the same serving as restaurant at Korea.  ohhhhhhh I miss Korea!!!

我諗呢部咖啡機係賣點之一, 因為係同韓國餐廳果D一模一樣!! 而且呢到亦同人地一樣, 提供免費咖啡!!!!

I have to said, this restaurant is rather authentic. (OHHHH it makes me thing of my Korea trip) They first served three side dishes to me that people normally call as Banchan (pronounced “bon-chon”), it is the term for Korean side dishes. I've got ,first, cold seasoned spinach, the spinach was lightly seasoned with salt; second, crispy sweet potato, it cooked in a sweet soy marinade and served at room temperature; last one is kimchi, it was a spicy fermented cabbage. For me, I normally predict the taste of following dishes by Banchan every time I eat Korean food. And this time, I'm longing for me entree. 

呢間餐廳感覺好平民好地道 (嗚呀, 我好掛住我個韓國trip><) 講返正題, 通常我去食韓國菜, 都對佢地嘅banchan好留心, 因為我會令黎做benchmark, 如果連免費banchan都做得好, 我會對主菜更有信心. 果然無令我失望, 3碟都好好食. 尤其係番薯, 入味得黎可以保存到口感, 唔會炆到爛晒. 至於菠菜同泡菜都做得唔錯, 令我開始期待主菜部分

The first one came as Kimchi seafood pencake. It's one of my favorite Korean food. This pancake was awfully done. I especially love this brown color which showed it's well cooked. Also the pancake was not too oily nor too dry. But it's worth to remind you all, it contains green onion, if you are really resist to green onion, please don't order it. As my friend who are eating with me, spent almost 10 mins to pick every single green onion out. What a disturbing action =.=  oh yea, its dipping sauce was very impressive one as well.  

泡菜海鮮煎餅, 做得好好, 煎得好靚, 金黃色而且仲好脆, 唔會食到成口油之餘, 又可以保存到濕潤度, 唔會乾爭爭 GOOD! 但有一點要提提大家, 如果你地唔食蔥嘅就要留心, 因為韓式煎餅一般都會用大量蔥黎煮, 所以唔食蔥嘅就唔好叫喇. 話說我個朋友用左成十分鐘逐條逐條蔥拎走,真係等到我忟忟地=.= 呀, 差D唔記得左, 個自家制醬汁好好食, 甜甜辣辣咁, 正!

The next dish was Korean stir-fired noodles. I love Korean noodle because of its chewy texture and most of the time it soak the flower of the dish up. As personally appetite, I really dishes with love sesame oil. And most of the Korean food add sesame oil, that's the reason why I'm so in addicted to Korean food. 

韓式炒粉絲又係另一道我的最愛, 因為韓國粉絲非常有咬口, 煙煙韌韌好味到爆!!! 最重要係, 佢地好似吸濕大笨象咁, 吸晒D汁, 好好味啊!!!!



Rating 評分 (x 5 is the highest; x5為最高)Taste 味道                        ☺Decoration 環境              ☺☺

Service 服務                     ☺☺


Hygiene 衛生                   ☺☺☺
Value for money 抵食     







Address: 9 Hau Fook St Tsim Sha Tsui
地址: 尖沙咀厚福街9號地下



Edited by: Celesta Kwok
Students of SPD4459 Internet Marketing and Public relations

No comments:

Post a Comment