Tuesday, October 21, 2014

< 木咖啡 Kitchen Garden > by SPD4459 City Diner at YTM

It's holiday today, after walking 3 hours at flower market, I'm sooooooo tired. So I found this little cozy cafe at Tung Choi Street and jumped inside immediately. The first impression of this cafe is pretty good, as I'm a wooden lover, I really love its decoration, by using simple and clean interior with white and wooden furniture create homey environment.

難得假期我早早起身, 去左花墟行街, 行左3個鐘,對臨近斷腳之際, 發現呢間新開嘅cafe, 諗都無諗就跳左入去! 入到去先發現, 原來咁舒服, 仲要係我最鐘意嘅裝飾風格, 白色, 木製傢俱, 再加上綠色植物點綴, 真係好清新, 好靚! 即刻唔記得晒D攰, 哈哈哈哈哈


I ordered a cup of latte. When the waitress put down my latte, I was like OHHHHH MY GOD! What a genius coffee art. Is it like phoenix? or flamingo? whatever it is, I just really appreciated. For the taste, the using of espresso and steamed milk got the right balance, they mix completely together. It's aptly aerated that achieving rich and creamy texture. It's really a recommended place for day dreaming. I left at 2 p.m as people started coming through.

叫左一杯latte, 女仔好膚淺嘅, 俾佢咁靚靚拉花完完全全吸引左! 真係太有心思喇! 希望唔係因為得我一枱客先整得咁好食, 如果之後再黎, 多人嘅時間都仲可以有咁有水準嘅拉花就好喇! 杯咖啡絕對唔係得個樣, 仲好有內涵TIM! espresso同奶嘅分量控制得好好, 而且奶打得好厚, 呢杯latte有80分! 


I ordered a Tofu cheese cake for take away. The taste is soft and light, I especially like the raspberry sauce on top, it highlighted the cheese cake, getting everything into balance. 

坐到2點, 客人開始愈黎愈多, 我就走喇, 應該係因為空間設計問題, 好大回音, 令到成間鋪到好嘈. 但我外賣左件豆腐軟芝士蛋糕, 發現佢地嘅cake都做得唔錯. 呢個蛋糕係輕巧型, 無論係味道, size, 定一話香氣. 但要留意, 輕巧唔代表無味, 相反, 係漫漫散發出黎, 再加埋raspberry sauce嘅酸味, 更加完整.

總括黎講, 係一個值得黎發夢同HEA嘅好地方






Rating 評分 (x 5 is the highest; x5為最高)Taste 味道                        ☺Decoration 環境              ☺☺

Service 服務                     ☺☺☺


Hygiene 衛生                   ☺☺☺
Value for money 抵食     







Address: G/F, 254 Tung Choi St, Prince Edward
地址: 太子通菜街254號地下


Edited by: Celesta Kwok
Students of SPD4459 Internet Marketing and Public relations

No comments:

Post a Comment