Monday, October 13, 2014

< Hansung Korean Cuisine 漢城美食 > by SPD4459 City Diner at YTM

Yesterday walked through Hansung Korean Cuisine at Tsim Sha Tsui Kimberley Road. I love everything related to Korea included Korean cuisine, so I pleased my friend to have dinner with me here.
尋晚行金巴利道經過呢間漢城美食,一向對韓國有偏愛的我當然即刻拉左朋友一齊入去食晚餐啦!





The environment is comfortable, You won't feel cloud even though the size of the restaurant is small. There are total two waitress there, they are nice and helpful, so overall, the service is acceptable.
入到去,環境雖然細但都好舒服,感覺唔會好迫,共有2位女服務員,態度都好友善。









When we read the menu, the pictures of the dishes attracted me a lots!! It really made me had very high expectation of their dishes. Finally, we ordered a Korean beef and rice, Korean spicy fried rice cake, and a Kimchi pancake. 
打開餐牌,睇到d圖就已經好想食啦!!!好期待搵返係韓國食到既味道。最後我地兩個人叫左韓式牛肉飯,抄辣年糕同泡菜煎餅。

The color of the Korean spicy fried rice cake was very red, but it wasn't too spicy, In contrast, it was too sweet, and the rice cake is too hard, it was totally different with that I had tried in Korea. I was very disappointed.
抄辣年糕到啦!顏色鮮紅,但食落都唔係好辣,甜味就太重,年糕都太硬,無韓國風味,真係好失望。

My friend ordered Korean beef and rice, it looked normal, but my friend said it wasn't very delicious at all, she said she regret that she agreed to have dinner with me in this restaurant.
朋友叫的韓式牛肉飯睇落都幾正常,佢話食落無咩特別,一d都唔吸引,好普通,真係好唔扺食。


Finally, we tried the Kimchi pancake together, because of the two bad experience we had before, we didn't had any expectation towards this dish. But out of our expectation, it was good crisp and very delicious!!It would be perfect if they can put more Kimchi inside the pancake.
最後我地一齊試呢個賣相吸引的泡菜煎餅,不過因為頭先個兩碟食物的關係,我地完全無左食慾,期望都無曬。食第一啖既時候,「咦,ok喎!」,個泡菜煎餅好味呀!煎得好香,好脆,只係泡菜如果可以再多d就完美啦!





But there is something very important that I need to tell all of you. When I went back home that night, I had diarrhea!!! And I had a certain disagreeable felling in my stomach. I feel sick till now...
My friend didn't feel any uncomfortable so I guess it is because of the Korean spicy fried rice cake. In conclude, City Diner advise you don't try the Korean spicy fried rice cake if you go to Hansung Korean Cuisine, it is fine to try their Kimchi pancake. 
但有一件好重要既事要話比大家知既,就係我尋晚返到屋企肚痾呀!仲要個胃好唔舒服…今日都仲好辛苦……我諗係個辣抄年糕既關係。朋友都無事係得我有事。所以citydiner奉勸大家,漢城美食可以去,食泡菜煎餅就ok,但辣抄年糕就真係唔好試了。



Rating 評分 (x 5 is the highest; x5為最高)Taste 味道                        ☺Decoration 環境              ☺☺Service 服務                     ☺☺Hygiene 衛生                   Value for money 抵食     ☺





Address: 4-76 Kimberley Road, Tsim Sha Tsui
地址: 尖沙咀金巴利道74至76號


Edited by Andrea Fung
Student of SPD4459 Internet Marketing and Public Relations

No comments:

Post a Comment