Thursday, October 30, 2014

<十八座狗仔粉> by SPD4459 City Diner at YTM

It arises my curiosity when I first heard the name of "Dog-noodles" and I was thinking what it is. Yesterday I went to Yau Ma Tei with my friend and we pass through this restaurant. Finally I got a chance to try the " Dog-noodles"!!!
We order one "Dog-noodles", one "Congee with Roast Duck" and one "Roasted Duck Leg".
之前睇飲食節目聽到
狗仔粉呢個名就好奇,到底係點既呢?所以就一直記住左間鋪名,打算一有機會就一定要黎試下至得!終於尋日就等到呢個機會啦!!咁啱同朋友經過呢邊,即刻就拉左佢陪我試下先!
我地叫左呢間鋪最出名的狗仔粉(細)一碗,火鴨翅(細)一碗,同一隻火鴨脾兩個人分。

First, We tried the famous "Dog Noodle". Umm...... It was totally different with what I expected  before. The texture of the noodle is very soft, maybe I prefer noodle with harder texture, I really feel very disatisfied with this dishes. Also, it is too salty, it make me feel very thirsty. But one thing I need to said is their Dried radish which they made by themselves is delicious.
好啦!首先試下期待已久的狗仔粉先。嗯…同我想像的差有點遠…粉好軟身,好似唔洗咬就吞得咁。可能系我本身比較鐘意食偏硬的面吧。而且味道太濃了,食到好口渴。不過需要一提的系,佢地自家整既辣菜圃幾好味既。





















After that, we tried the "Congee with Roast Duck", it looks like "Fake shark's fin soup". It was full of duck shreds. And it just cost $19. 
好,再試下個火鴨翅先,睇落真系同碗仔翅無咩分別。但食落感覺都唔錯的,好多鴨絲真系好足料而且又平,絕對超值!

Lastly, I tried the Roasted Duck Leg, the size is big, the meat is smooth, and it is very tasty!!!
最後到食呢個火鴨脾啦!好大只,而且好入味,肉好滑唔會好油。正呀!!


To conclude, although the "Dog-Noodle" made me feel disappointed, it still worth to come. Because the price of the food is low, and most of the dishes here is tasty. One thing need to remain you is this restaurant is an outdoor restaurant, so it will be a bit hot if you come here in summer.
總括黎講,雖然個狗仔粉有點令我失望,但呢間野都系食得過既,始終好平,個火鴨翅又好足料,系值的。不過味道始終有點太濃,間唔中食一次就夠了,而且只能系室外坐無冷氣,不過宜家天氣開始涼,大家都可以考慮去試下呀!





Rating 評分 (x 5 is the highest; x5為最高)
Taste 味道                        ☺☺☺☺Decoration 環境              ☺Service 服務                     ☺Hygiene 衛生                                     Value for money 抵食    ☺ 
Edited by Andrea FungStudent of SPD4459 Internet Marketing and Public Relations 

No comments:

Post a Comment