Friday, October 24, 2014

< 景霖正宗四川麻辣米線 Chinese noodle restaurant > by SPD4459 City Diner at YTM


This restaurant is my all time favorite when I'm busy and wanna eat alone. As the noodle come very fast and the potion is big enough which I don't needa eat anything for dinner afterward, and then I can rush back for work. It's really good for the deadline month. Actually this noodle restaurant for me it's more or less same as Tam jai. Restaurant like this I would categorize as "tuk" (toxic). People eat inside normally finish their noodle within 15mins and leave. Today I'm a toxic girl. hahahahahahaaa

每一次要食自己嘅時間都一定會揀食景霖,因為上得快又夠大碗,正宗大件夾抵食!對於死線月黎講非常好,因為食完呢餐晏,就可以唔洗食晚餐(其實係食唔落),可以專心做功課同溫書。其實對於呢類餐廳,我通常都會用"毒女"黎歸類,坐低可以即刻嗌野食,食完即走,成個過程15分鐘完成。真心我覺得同譚仔無分別,都係一樣咁毒,哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈!

Today I ordered one dish spicy hot noodle, I choose pork this time, just don't feel like wanna eat more. Frankly, for restaurant under category "tuk"(toxic) I expect nothing as long as it's cook thoroughly. However, I've got bonus this time, the pork was soft that's easy to chew and the soup surprised me as well. 

今日無咩胃口,所以是旦叫左個一餸麻辣米線就夠喇,揀左豬肉。對於"毒女"系列嘅餐廳,其實一般我都唔抱任何期望,只要佢煮熟左就得喇。但景霖係經常有驚喜嘅,今日份豬肉好味到不得了,好淋好軟好易咬,而且一D臭豬肉味都無,讚!另外個湯底都係水準之作,正!

Something about service and environment, if you wanna eat try their noodle happily. Please don't expect anything of these. Because here is talking more about food than atmosphere. People mostly eat  shoulder to shoulder here, you have to hold your belongings when eating, there are no space for you to place any stuff, I mean any seriously. 

有D人或者會對於景霖嘅服務同環境有興趣,但如果你想自己食開心嘅,就忘記什麼服務什麼環境,只要唔係有小強行黎行去,"毒女"系列餐廳係唔會坐得舒服,你要抱住個袋食野,而且姐姐們都係好惡。因為呢個地方只係用黎食野,要傾計,要HEA請去其他地方。



Rating 評分 (x 5 is the highest; x5為最高)Taste 味道                        ☺Decoration 環境              ☺☺

Service 服務                     ☺☺


Hygiene 衛生                   ☺☺☺☺
Value for money 抵食     







Address: G/F, 117 Tung Choi Street, Mong Kok
地址: 旺角通菜街117號地下


Edited by: Celesta Kwok
Students of SPD4459 Internet Marketing and Public relations

No comments:

Post a Comment