Friday, October 10, 2014

< 歌柏絲意大利餐廳 Grappa's Kimberley > by SPD4459 City Diner at YTM

It's my good friend birthday, we decided to celebrate in Grappa's. As I read quite a lot of reviews before, I ordered exactly what the blogger recommended. However, I would not agree with them just expect dessert, Tiramisu. Before I commend their food, I really wanna complain their rude service. It is unacceptable! What a discontented dinner! I made a reservation 2 weeks before my friend's birthday, and the waitress told me they will call me 2 days before my reservation in order to confirm my booking. They do confirm my booking two days before.However, when we arrived there at 7:20 p.m (I made the reservation at 7:30 p.m ) the waitress told me there are no reservation was made, she can't find my name. WHAT?!?!?! And then I showed her my call log, it was a income call from their restaurant! She then take us to a table impatiently and without any apology!

歌柏絲係香港有3間分店, 因為之前食過金鐘同中環果兩間都唔錯, 好朋友又係尖沙咀返工, 所以就同佢係金巴利道到慶祝生日. 去之前我都睇左好多食評, 因此唔想好朋友餐生日飯中伏. 但係我後悔喇, 呢一次係最後一次光顧歌柏絲!! 早兩個星期打去book枱, 侍應話無問題, 佢地亦係booking前兩日有確認我個booking. 但當日去到, 門口位侍應話搵唔到我個名, 語氣質疑咁問我幾時打黎, 又話真係無. 咁我咪show call log俾佢睇, 之後佢咩都無講, 入左去搵經理, 係入面同經理傾左輪, 先出黎帶我地入座, 擾攘左20分鐘就安排到坐位!! 最重要係完全無歉意, 一句對唔住都無講! 咁  都  得!?!?!?!


After almost 20 minutes, we finally being "settled". (I just wonder if it really takes such a long time for confirming a customer booking?) I asked a waiter for ordering the food, however, the restaurant was really NOISY that he can't hear what I said. That's not his fault, I understand. BUT after repeating my order twice, he still stand up straight. Why can't he just leaned a bit forward? I'm shouting already!

點餐時, 我重覆左兩次要咩, 侍應都聽唔到, 因為餐廳真係好嘈好嘈! (呢個唔係佢問題, 我理解) 但正常你同人傾計聽唔到人講咩都會企近少少, 或者最起碼都個人前傾少少者, 係咪?!!?! 但侍應哥哥依然保持筆直站姿, 最終D order, 我係大叫出黎嘅!


The first dish was Anatra Pechinese Pizza. It served with roast duck, hoisin sauce, cheese and spring onion. The pizza was too sweet that I can't eat, tasted like eating peking duck.

烤鴨pizza無咩大問題, 個餅底都好脆, 但上面D汁就略嫌太多同太甜, 食左一塊後就已經好濟食唔到喇.


The second dish was Fettuccine Nere. It's a house-made fettuccine blackened with squid ink with fresh prawns and cognac cream sauce. The Fettuccine is sticking together that it was difficult for eating. Nonetheless, the cognac cream sauce was successful, it's rich enough.

之後嘅墨汁鮮蝦意粉就認真麻麻. 雖然佢個汁做得好好, 好creamy, 又唔會太漏, 但D闊條麵痴埋一舊舊, 分唔開佢地, 要成pac咁食, 闊條麵一pac pac咁食你都咪話唔辛苦! 汁有汁食, 麵有麵食! 扣晒分!


The last dish and the most satisfied one was dessert. Their tiramisu was perfectly made. The using of espresso and rum got the right balance, and the layer was clear that all the ingredients were not melting together. One more important thing is that they sprinkled just enough cocoa powder on top, as I've been choking on cocoa powder for many time when I'm eating tiramisu. But I'm save this time in Grappa's. Good job Grappa's!

好彩最後都食返個開心甜品. 不得不認同Grappa's個 tiramisu係做好好, espresso同rum分量平均, 唔會搶左大家嘅味, 而且層層分明, 食到唔同口感, 最重要係面果層可可粉分量岩岩好, 唔會因為太多而嗆到! 讚啊!!!!!


This will be my late time dining here.
可一不可再系列!


Rating 評分 (x 5 is the highest; x5為最高)Taste 味道                        ☺☺Decoration 環境              ☺☺Service 服務                     ☺☺Hygiene 衛生                   ☺☺☺
Value for money 抵食     







Address:G41, Miramar Shopping Centre, 1 Kimberley Road, Tsim Sha Tsui

地址:尖沙咀彌敦道132號美麗華商場G41地舖

Tel: 3188 9913



Edited by Celesta KwokStudent of SPD4459 Internet Marketing and Public Relations

No comments:

Post a Comment